Join us at the first major game fair of the year
Two days of excellent countryside demonstrations and entertainment in the indoor and outdoor arenas, fabulous shopping opportunities including country clothing, rifles, gun accessories, gundog equipment, feed, stalking equipment and much more.
The show includes:
- Falconry with Ben Long
- Wildfowling with Chris Green
- Gundog Training with Gamegoer Displays
- Ferret and Long netting displays with Avon Valley Ferrets
- Fly Casting with Hywel Morgan plus a fantastic fishing area in the Edmund Rack Pavilion
- An amazing selection of gun companies in the Showering Pavilion
- BASC Shotgun Coaching
- Air Rifles
- Clay Shoot with Bristol Clay Shooting – 50 Clay Trophy Competition Shoot. Categories: Open, Ladies and Junior. Click here for more information
- BASC Gundog Scurries
- Terrier & Lurcher Shows. Click for a Lurcher schedule or a Terrier schedule
- Family Dog Show. Click for a Family dog show schedule
- Vintage Tractor Area – step back in time and see fabulously restored tractors, engines and farming equipment
- Westcountry Smallholders Show – products handcrafted by smallholders, poultry and livestock, smallholder equipment and demonstrations
- BASC Game Cookery Theatre together with a wide selection of west country food and drink
- Talk to the experts – a wide variety of countryside associations including BASC, CLA, Countryside Alliance, National Gamekeepers’ Organisation, Pass it on Young Sports, Union of Country Sports Workers and Game & Wildlife Conservancy Trust.
More details to be announced soon!