Join us at the first major game fair of the year
Two days of excellent countryside demonstrations and entertainment in the indoor and outdoor arenas, fabulous shopping opportunities including country clothing, rifles, gun accessories, gundog equipment, feed, stalking equipment and much more.
The show will be on from 9.00am – 5.00pm on both days
The show includes:
- Falconry with Ben Long
- Wildfowling with Chris Green
- Gundog Training with Gamegoer Displays
- Ferret and Long netting displays with Avon Valley Ferrets
- Fly Casting with Hywel Morgan plus a fantastic fishing area in the Edmund Rack Pavilion
- An amazing selection of gun companies in the Showering Pavilion
- BASC Shotgun Coaching – adult £25 (BASC member £20); Youngshot (under 18) £15; Youngshot (BASC member) £10
- Air Rifles with BASC: £2 for 10 shots and coaching if required
- BASC Shooting Simulator on the balcony: £2 for Have -a-Go and £5 for a coached lesson
- Clay Shoot with Bristol Clay Shooting – 50 Clay Trophy Competition Shoot. Categories: Open, Ladies and Junior. Click here for more information
- BASC Gundog Scurries: £2 per run and 4 scurries available – Water Retrieve; Long Retrieve; Obstacle and Multi Pick-up (one seen and one blind)
- Terrier & Lurcher Shows on both days. Click for a Lurcher schedule or a Terrier schedule
- Terrier & Lurcher Racing entries from approximately 9.15am at the entries marquee (behind the Showering pavilion). Racing in the morning only
- Family Dog Show on both days. Click for a Family dog show schedule
- Terrier & Lurcher racing and Lurcher Coursing on both days in the morning
- Straight whippet racing on Sunday 22nd March in the morning
- Vintage Tractor Area – step back in time and see fabulously restored tractors, engines and farming equipment
- Westcountry Smallholders Show – products handcrafted by smallholders, poultry and livestock, smallholder equipment, chicken houses and kennels and demonstrations
- Taste of Game Game Cookery Theatre together with a wide selection of west country food and drink
- Talk to the experts – a wide variety of countryside associations including BASC, CLA, Countryside Alliance, National Gamekeepers’ Organisation, Pass it on Young Sports, Union of Country Sports Workers and Game & Wildlife Conservancy Trust
- Over 300 companies in four halls plus the Westcountry Smallholders Show. Enjoy the retail experience with products including guns and gun accessories, clothing, decoy and stalking equipment, gundog equipment, fishing equipment, game feed and more
- Highland Valley Gold – For hundreds of years people have spent millions of pounds gold panning, well this activity brings the gold rush to the show, and what you find you get to keep!
- The Gundog Parade on both days – come and look at the different breeds including some unusual ones!
- Come and be entertained by The Mangled Wurzels on Saturday 21st March. All the favourite tunes will be played so come and sing along! Set times: 12 noon and 3pm
More details to be announced soon!